Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Five little things I love about Sky-chan

I DARE YOU
MAKE A SHORT LIST OF THINGS YOU LOVE
ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND
THOSE LITTLE DETAILS
THAT MAKE YOUR FRIEND GREAT
THEN DARE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO BE THE SAME!

1. She listens. She will keep quiet and listen till I am done.
2. She doesnt rebuke. She will give her opinion. But she wont argue
3. She understands. Sure she doesnt always, But when she does, She makes sure that I know that.
4. She is Gentle. If she knows im getting myself into trouble She tells me, But she's gentle about it.
5. She is Sky-chan. She doesnt try to make herself something She isnt for me. She doesnt try to act older so that I dont feel like im best friends with a eleven year old. She knows I dont care. And that No matter what The best friend I ever had. Was A ten year old girl I met on August 20th of 2009.

Sure She doesnt agree all the time, Sure she thinks im crazy, Sure I dont always agree with her, But that doesnt make us not want to best friends.

Sure best friends argue, But You know your friend is a GOOD one. When, even if you argue. You will both step through the storm hand in hand and see each other through

I love you Sora-Chan.

Charli

No comments:

Post a Comment