Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Inspired by others

Okay there are things that make you go "wow, thats awesome"

And there are things that leave you slack jawed.

this Video here. left me Crying and stunned




Isaiah 40:31 those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

John 16:33 : I have told you these things so that in me you will have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have over com the world!
(It’s basically saying We’ll have problems in our lives, but stay strong, He will take care of us. )

James 1:12 : Blessed is the man who perserves under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will recieve the crown of life that God has promised him.
(Stay strong, because in the end it will be worth it.)

Pslam 55:22 : Cast your cares upon the lord and He will Sustain you. He will never let the righteous fall.
(Pray to God and he will help you, He won’t let you fall.)

Psalm 46:1 God is our Refuge and strength, and ever present help in trouble.
(Pretty self explanatory.)

Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, i will fear no evil, for you are with me.
(Don’t be afraid, God is with you.)

Psalm 119:105 : Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
(Gods word [The Bible] will guide you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment